|Home||» Products||» Chemicals||» Molasses,BLACKSTRAP UNSULFURED MOLASSES|
Molasses,BLACKSTRAP UNSULFURED MOLASSES
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 tons
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 200-300 usd/ton USD ($)
Molasses is a dense, viscous by product obtained from the processing of sugar cane and sugar beet into table sugar. Molasses come in different colour shade (light, dark and blackstrap ) depending on the raw materials used. Light molasses has a sweet or mild taste, while dark molasses is richer and more full-bodied, almost saccharine at times, which is why it's used to flavour sweet desserts and dishes. Blackstrap molasses tends to be bitter and unpleasant to eat alone.
1. Blackstrap Molasses: It is obtained from raw cane sugar production and canned sugar refining. It is also known as final molasses in cane mills and refinery molasses in a refinery setting.
2. Cane Molasses: This is a by product of refining of sugar from sugar cane juice and beet molasses is a by product of the extraction of sucrose from sugar beets.
3. Sulphured Molasses: Molasses is also referred to as sulphured molasses if it has been extracted from young sugarcane and treated with Sulphur Dioxide for preservation.
4. Unsulfured molasses: Molasses extracted from ripe sugarcane does not need Sulphur and retains its rich and light flavour. This variety is referred to as unsulfured molasses.
5. Hydrol: Molasses obtained from starch hydrolysis is called a Hydrol.
- FOB Port
- Kuala Lumpur
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 tons a month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, North America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India