|Home||» Products||» Chemicals||» Potassium carbonate/potash/pearl ash|
Potassium carbonate/potash/pearl ash
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 tons
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100-200 usd/ton USD ($)
Potassium carbonate (molecular formula: K2CO3), also known as potash or pearl ash, appears as a white powder or as colorless solid crystal with salty taste. It can be dissolved in water to form a strongly alkaline solution.
Properties: white powder or granules
1. Potassium carbonate is a important raw material in basic inorganic chemical industry, medicine industry and light industry. It has been mainly used in production of optical glass, electrode tube, TV tube, bulb, printing items, dye, ink, photography items, sodium met silicate, polyester powder, plating, leather, ceramic building materials, crystal, potash soap and drugs.
2. Besides, it also can be used as gas adsorbent, dry powder and rubber protective agent.
3. Potassium carbonate can be used for removal of carbon dioxide in chemical fertilizer.
4. Potassium carbonate also can be used as a potassic fertilizer.
- FOB Port
- Kuala Lumpur
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 tons a month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Bags,jumbo bags
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India